Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to De Palm Island from Aruba
- Relax on the island with a tropical beverage
- Enjoy activities like salsa dancing, banana boat rides, and snorkeling
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, food, drinks, and snorkel gear included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Travelers can choose to upgrade to a SNUBA package. This hybrid of snorkeling and SCUBA allows you to breathe easily underwater without wearing heavy gear. Plus, no certification or previous experience is required. A private guided tour permits underwater explorers as young as 8 years old to safely descend to a depth of 20 feet with the aid of a SNUBA instructor exclusively available with De Palm Water sports (one hour, including instruction).
And while there’s plenty to do above sea level, you can also choose to take a sea trek as part of this Paradise Island tour. This unique experience uses a specially designed helmet and air supply system to keep your whole head dry. It’s a perfect option for kids and adults and no previous experience is required!
This tour is the perfect way to experience the beauty of Aruba. Please note, passengers arriving via cruise ships cannot book this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Take Note: Our new kids water park and body drop slides are completely open.
- Please Note: at De Palm island, there is a premium bar as well as Balashi beer. The food menu is different every day and the snack bar has chicken nuggets, french fries, hamburgers and hot dogs.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also has a separate beach where the flamingos hang out but that is additional charge." See review