3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Paracas S/N, Paracas 11550, Peru
Private dock of the Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venturia Paracas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Yacht to Ballestas Islands?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Yacht to Ballestas Islands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Yacht to Ballestas Islands?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Yacht to Ballestas Islands?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Yacht to Ballestas Islands
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParacasNature and Wildlife - South CoastDay Cruises - South CoastWater Tours - South CoastFull-day Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastNature and Wildlife - IcaDay Cruises - IcaWater Tours - IcaFull-day Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - LimaDay Cruises - LimaWater Tours - LimaFull-day Tours - LimaHalf-day Tours - LimaCategory