Explore our promoted experiences
- Get to know Philadelphia’s spooky side on this haunted pub crawl
- Visit several macabre landmarks, and learn about Philadelphia’s history
- Stop at three different bars for drinks samples, snacks, and more
- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to explore Philadelphia
Departure & Return
We meet "outside" the Market Street doors of the Independence Visitor Center across the street from The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and The President's House.
Haunted historic tavern frequented by Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, and dozens of Founding Fathers. City Tavern was home to the Continental Congress and George Washington met there frequently during the Revolutionary War Period. The Tavern is famous also for its haunting.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Adult Content and Language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.