- Enjoy various donuts during the tour
- Take a fun offbeat tour in Philadelphia
- Visit four different locally famous bakeries
- Walk through important areas of town
Departure & Return
The first stop on the donut tour is Federal Donuts at 540 South Street. Keep a look out for one of our guides. They will most likely be wearing an Underground Donut Tour t-shirt or sweatshirt.
The tour on Friday & Saturday ends at Beilers Donuts at Reading Market. We'll sample donuts here, but there are a number of other food stalls / vendors if you want to grab lunch or go shopping afterwards.
On Sundays, our tour ends at Sweet Charlies at 711 Walnut Street where we'll enjoy a donut ice cream sandwich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Underground Donut Tour - NOLA, Nash, Bost, Chi, Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "And if you're traveling with kids, they'll eat up the "certified donut afficionado" thing, too." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews