Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Tombstone Arizona and San Xavier Mission from Phoenix
- See OK Corral where the most famous gunfight in the history of the Old West took place
- Visit the Mission at San Xavier del Bac
- Includes a friendly and courteous expert guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
What To Expect
While wandering the streets full of damsels and outlaws, stroll past Big Nose Kate’s Saloon that was once the Grand Hotel, which was built in 1881 and owned by a woman who was rumored to be the girlfriend of the feared gunfighter Doc Holliday. Make a stop by the OK Corral and hear about the infamous shootout, which some have called the world’s most famous 30-second gunfight.
You’ll also see the Birdcage Theater, a strange combination of a theater, gambling parlor, saloon and brothel — the type of building that typified life in the old Wild West. At the Tombstone Historical Courthouse, see inside the home of Wyatt Earp and his gunfighting friend Doc Holliday, and travel up to Boot Hill Cemetery where famous frontiersmen are buried.
On the winding drive back north to Phoenix, stop outside Tucson for one of Arizona’s most popular Mission attractions: The White Dove of the Desert, Spanish-style Mission at San Xavier del Bac. The Catholic Mission was often referred to as 'the place where the water appears,' since the subterranean Santa Cruz River flows up to the surface nearby. After touring the historic Mission grounds, relax in comfort in the luxurious van as you enjoy the drive back to Phoenix with the earthy colors of the Sonoran desert racing just past your door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of four (4) passengers is required in order for the tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Foldable wheelchairs are acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Detours of Arizona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff