Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the beauty of a Sonoran sunset from a hot air balloon
- Learn about the wildlife and history of the area from your guide
- End the evening with a champagne reception in the desert
- Remember the experience with take home souvenir postcards
Departure & Return
2501 W. Happy Valley Rd., Phoenix, AZ. Starbucks is located across the parking lot of Lowes Home Improvement
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No open toed shoes or high heels
- Dress comfortable to temperature outside with light jacket
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220. will be required to pay additional fees. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No recent surgeries
- Not recommended for travelers with hip, leg,knee, foot issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aerogelic Ballooning
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff