45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Soar above Phoenix’s city lights on a 45-minute aerial tour, and watch sunset ignite the desert landscape, rugged mountain scenery and downtown landmarks. Board a Cessna whose high wings allow for unobstructed views and photography and get aerial views of the city’s stadiums and the Phoenix International Raceway. Bank over the South Mountains as the sun sinks low, take in the Symphony Hall, Arizona Science Center and Phoenix Art Museum, then fly over the heart of the Central Valley before touching down at a Deer Valley landing strip.
- Sunset aerial tour over Phoenix
- Admire the whole valley from a bird's point of view
- See the University of Phoenix Stadium and Phoenix International Raceway
- Watch the sun set behind Phoenix's surrounding mountains
Saved to wishlist!
Scenic air tour with narration
Private tour Surcharge (for full details, please see information below)
Hotel pickup is available for this tour for an additional fee. Fees are determined based on the location of your hotel (USD35 to USD50). This service can be scheduled with the supplier directly, contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher which will be received after booking.
Departure & Return
732 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum passenger Surcharge: if there are only 2 passengers in total on the tour, there will be a USD50 per person surcharge. You will be advised if this is applicable at the time of reconfirmation, 48 hours prior to tour date. This surcharge is payable direct to the tour operator. You will also have the option to cancel or reschedule without penalty.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Westwind Air Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset and City Lights Aerial Tour of Phoenix
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhoenixAir Tours - ArizonaAir Tours - ScottsdaleAir Tours - SedonaCategory
Chase Field Tours & TicketsCastles N' Coasters Tours & TicketsSuperstition Mountains Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona Tours & TicketsHomolovi State Park Tours & TicketsPhoenix Zoo Tours & TicketsArizona Science Center Tours & TicketsTuzigoot National Monument Tours & TicketsWildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park Tours & TicketsMission San Xavier del Bac Tours & TicketsPueblo Grande Museum Tours & TicketsSaguaro Lake Tours & TicketsTonto National Forest Tours & TicketsScottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) Tours & TicketsHeritage Square Tours & TicketsMcDowell Sonoran Preserve Tours & TicketsMill Avenue Tours & TicketsSouthwest Wildlife Conservation Center Tours & TicketsLake Pleasant Regional Park Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona Tours & Tickets