8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a day on the water with this guided fishing adventure in the Andaman Sea. After a convenient hotel pickup, board a modern, comfortable boat and head out with an expert. Enjoy access to everything you’ll need—bait, lures, and other equipment—as well as snorkeling gear and a delicious complimentary lunch. Try and catch tuna, mackerel, and other local fish, and take a dip in Andaman’s beautiful waters.
- Cast a line in the Andaman Sea on this all-day big game fishing excursion
- Discover the best spots to catch tuna, mackerel, and other fish with a guide
- Savor a complimentary Thai buffet style-lunch and access to snorkeling gear
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Trolling, bottom fishing gear, lures, and bait
Snorkel & mask
Drinking water and soft drinks throughout the day are included
Roundtrip transportation from/to selected areas in Phuket (additional cost for outer areas)
Professional local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick from up from all Phuket Hotels. If your Hotel is far away, there may be a small surcharge and we will advise you at time of re confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 1 and younger are not allowed.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should not take part.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, Naitharn, Yacht Club, Ban Krating, Chalong, and Kalim Beach hotels.
- Additional cost for transfers from Surin, Bangtao and Kamala = 200 Baht per person, Panwa = 1200 Baht per group, Rawai, Yanui and Naithorn = 800 Baht per group.
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- Alcohol and controlled substances are prohibited on this tour.
- You should bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, change of clothes, and sunglasses.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Kata BeachSiam Niramit PhuketBangla Road (Patong) Racha Island (Raya Island)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Chalong BayPhuket Bird ParkPatong Boxing StadiumPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Patong BeachTrickeye MuseumPhuket Botanic GardenA-Maze GardenWat ChalongSplash Jungle Water Park