Departure & Return
Hotel pick-up for the following areas of Phuket: Patong, Kata, Karon, and Phuket City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Pickup times, morning schedule: • Patong, Kata and Karon - 7:00 AM - 7:15 AM • Chalong - 7:30 AM - 7:45 AM • Phuket City - 8:00 AM - 8:15 AM • Add-on area: Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Cape Panwa, Baan Krating, Aosane, Layan Beach, Naiyang Beach, Phuket Airport, Maikhao, Naithon Beach, Yuma, Aopor - 7:00 AM - 7:15 AM AFTERNOON schedule: • Patong, Kata and Karon - 12 PM - 12:15 PM • Chalong - 12:30 PM - 12:45 PM • Phuket City - 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM • Add-on area Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Cape Panwa, Baan Krating, Aosane, Layan Beach, Naiyang Beach, Phuket Airport, Maikhao, Naithon Beach, Yuma, Aopor - 12 PM - 12:15 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The pick-up minivan in Phuket has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket Shanti Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Ferry Transfer Between Phuket to Koh Phi Phi.