11 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This small-group tour from Playa del Carmen takes you to three of the most popular sites on the Yucatan Peninsula: Chichen Itza, Coba, and the Ik Kil cenote. Stroll through the archaeological site of Chichen Itza and learn about its landmark ruins, including the Kukulcan Pyramid and the observatory. Then head for a refreshing swim in a deep cenote followed by a delicious buffet lunch. Your Maya history immersion continues at Coba, an archaeological site located in the jungle. Hotel transport by air-conditioned minivan included.
- Full-day tour of Chichen Itza, Coba, and the Ik Kil cenote
- Visit Chichen Itza, a major Maya archaeological zone
- See the Nohoch Mul pyramid and other ruins at Coba
- Swim in the Ik Kil cenote
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and a buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Riviera Maya included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pick up Cancun Area charge 15 usd each. Pick up Playa Mujeres Cancun area charge 20 usd each.