- Take a Flinstones-themed buggy adventure through the rugged Dominican countryside
- Visit a local Dominican market to taste local coffee and cacao
- Get fantastic views of the rugged coastline and country landscape
- Explore Fantasy Cave and Bedrock City, a Flinstones-themed attraction
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No open shoes are permitted
- It is recommended that you bring dust-protection such as a bandana and sunglasses
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or women who are pregnant
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know the name of your hotel as soon as you book because we need this information to pick you up
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flintstones Buggy Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I recommend wearing sneakers and clothes you do not mind getting dirty because you are guaranteed to be filthy lol but it’s worth it !!" See review
- "You do make several rest stops along the way so you can change drivers if you want to make sure everybody in your family gets a turn driving." See review