2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a horse along Uvero Alto Beach during this adventure from Punta Cana. The professional horseback riding guides will assess your skill level and choose a horse accordingly, no experience is necessary. Gallop, canter or trot along the secluded beach, far from the resort crowds. Enjoy scenic vistas and take home a souvenir local rum bottle bearing your photo. Round-trip transportation from Punta Cana hotels is included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a professional photographer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local and professional guide
Use of horseback riding equipment
Use of helmet
1 Bottle of rum with your group picture on it photo for every booking with a minimum of 3 passengers (you must present your Tripadvisor Experiences voucher)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Carr Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Pregnant women not permitted
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and bring a camera, sunscreen, hat, and cash.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not suitable for infants
- Passenger's weight shouldn't exceed 250lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Victoria Caribeño
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding Adventure Punta Cana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding Adventure Punta Cana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding Adventure Punta Cana?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding Adventure Punta Cana?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Heads up: you can get a picture package that includes a CD of pictures and video clips of the adventure, a framed picture, and a drink with your picture on it, all for 65." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesDominican RepublicPunta CanaHorseback Riding - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaHorseback Riding - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáHorseback Riding - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoCategory