3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the Dominican coast on the back of a horse during this half-day horseback riding tour. Get matched with a horse according to your abilities and get set up with all the necessary safety equipment. All instruction is included, so even beginners can participate. Ride along the beach and take in the sights of the soft sand and blue water; perfect for those frame-worthy vacation photos.
- All safety equipment provided
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Guide leads the group off the beaten path
- Get coastal views from the back of a horse
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Recogemos a nuestros Clientes donde ellos dispongan
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Ancora Punta Cana, Boulevard Fishing Lodge, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho El Diferente
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback riding on the beach punta cana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback riding on the beach punta cana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback riding on the beach punta cana?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback riding on the beach punta cana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 116250P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback riding on the beach punta cana
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta CanaShore Excursions - La RomanaHorseback Riding - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaShore Excursions - SamanáHorseback Riding - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáPorts of Call Tours - SamanáShore Excursions - Santo DomingoHorseback Riding - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoCategory