- Go parasailing off the back of a speedboat
- Get fantastic aerial views of the Dominican coast
- Board a catamaran for a snorkeling cruise
- Sip drinks from the open bar
- Stop at a natural swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- Round-trip transportation from Punta Cana is included
Departure & Return
Tour Package Punta Cana is located, between Melia and Lopesan Costa Bávaro Hotels, 23000 Punta Cana, DO Specifics: white beach cabin located to the west side of Jelly Fish Restaurant.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight per parasailing flight: 450 pounds
- Depth: 2 to 4 meters
- Minimum age to attend is 2 years old
- Must be accompanied by an adult until 17 years of age
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers who appear intoxicated may be refused service
- Subject to change with prior notice due to weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Package Punta Cana
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff