Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Naples and Pompeii from Rome
- Admire the views along the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast
- Explore the grand amphitheater and ruins of ancient Pompeii
- See the Royal Palace, Piazza del Plebiscito and Piazza del Municipio in Naples
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
- Great value tour includes entrance fees and lunch
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, bring a bottle of water; in winter, don't forget an umbrella
- The pick-up is provided only for the hotels located in the center of Rome, so it is important to communicate the name and address of the hotel where you are staying, to organize the service in the best way
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The experience starts with a minimun of three partecipants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Do yourself a favor and book this tour - and ask for Juliano and Stepheno." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews