Explore our promoted experiences
- See a new perspective on the Great Salt Lake when you travel by boat
- This small-group tour is capped at just nine participants
- Multiple tour times are available to suit your sightseeing schedule
- Learn about the lake’s rich history, wildlife, and more from your guide
Departure & Return
The easiest way to find us is to put “Great Salt Lake State Park” in your smart phone and that will take you right to us. It is exit 104 off interstate 80 westbound. Meet us in front of the visitors center. There will be a trailer and sign that say, "Great Salt Lake Boat Tours"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Excursions SLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff