Explore our promoted experiences
- Meet a local family to visit their farm’s vineyards and olive groves
- Conveniently located just outside the walls of San Gimignano
- A private tour for a more relaxed, intimate experience with your hosts
- Sample organic wine and olive oil produced on the farm
Departure & Return
By Car: Coming from the A1, exit in Firenze Impruneta and take the road Firenze-Siena; exit in Poggibonsi Nord and follow the signs for San Gimignano (8.6 miles / 14 km about). Arrive in San Gimignano, follow the main road towards Certaldo, for about six-tenths of a mile (1 km). Pass the crossroad to Fugnano and the traffic back, then turn right into a small white road and continue for 50mts, then turn right info the first gate with the sign for Podere le Colonne parking. By Autobus: from Poggibonsi frequent buses are available to reach San Gimignano. The nearest stop is in front of the property Via Martiri di Citerna. By Train: the nearest train stations are in Poggibonsi and Certaldo. From here it's possible to go on by bus or taxi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere La Marronaia- Sosta Alle Colonne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.