Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the above list of hotels. If your hotel/accommodation is not listed, please select the nearest hotel and meet us there or contact us for an assigned meeting location.
Alternative Pick Up Locations:
- Pick ups from Old San Juan are at the Sheraton Old San Juan (meet in front of Walgreens)
- Pick ups from Isla Verde are at the Intercontinental Hotel San Juan
- Pick ups from Ocean Park are at Kasalta Bakery
- Pick ups from Condado are at La Concha
- Pick ups from Fajardo and Humacao are at CVS Fajardo
- Pick ups from Luquillo are at Walgreens Luquillo
Pick Up Times
- Pick ups in San Juan are generally between 8:00am and 9:00am
- Pick ups on the East coast are generally between 10:15am and 11:15am
What to Wear & Bring
• Cell phone (in the event that we need to contact you or you need to contact us prior to the excursion)
• Closed-toe shoes that can get wet/dirty, have good grip for hiking on wet surfaces, and provide comfort and support (no sandals, water shoes, or flip flops)
• Bathing suit (already have on)
• Comfortable hiking clothes that can get completely wet/dirty
• Towel and change of clothes
• Water bottle to refill throughout the day (provided if you do not have one)
• Money for dinner
Items can be left in vehicle during Rainforest and Bio Bay Tours
Dinner Note: It is important that you eat a good breakfast prior to your pick up. Dinner will be around 4:00pm. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided on both the Rainforest and Bio Bay tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness
- The difficulty level of this excursion is considered to be moderate to strenuous depending on your physical fitness level. It is very important that you are in good physical condition in order to participate and enjoy yourself. The terrain in the rainforest can be muddy, slippery, uneven and include river-wading, climbing large rocks and steep inclines. The kayaking can be strenuous when the current is strong and requires upper body strength. This excursion is recommended for guests with an active lifestyle. It is a long, but fun-filled day!
- Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs per one guest and up to 425 lbs combined per kayak
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Participants must be comfortable with dark environments. Not recommended for guests who may be prone to panic attacks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayaking Puerto Rico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bio Bay & El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour.