Explore our promoted experiences
- Culebra and Flamenco beach and snorkeling trip via speedboat
- Visit two beaches to explore, relax, and snorkel
- High-quality snorkel equipment and instruction included
- Travel via speedboat to both destinations, saving time
- Lunch included
- Pickup and drop-off in San Juan
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children should know how to swim, not suitable for children 5 years or younger. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Be advised that this tour, travels through open water where, at times choppy seas may be encountered. This trip may not be appropriate for those with recent surgeries, back injuries, and pregnant women.
- Minimum amount of participants required in order to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Tour destination may change the day before if it has not met the minimum required to operate.
- Boat assigned for tour cannot be guaranteed as it will vary based on total amount of participants (can be from 35 up to 80 persons).
- Weight limit per person is 300 pounds
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour does not arrive to a pier, you must swim in order to get to the shore
- Minimum amount of participants required in order to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones should have waterproof case. Bespoke Lifestyle Management will not be responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or not following instructions the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms