- Admire the historic sights of Old San Juan lit by the golden light of the setting sun
- Enjoy up-close views of El Morro fortress, La Fortaleza and Paseo la Princesa
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Get a unique view of historic San Juan during its most photographic time of day
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 4-years-old or above to participate
- Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough participants to meet the 6-person requirement. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- Subject to good weather. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternate cruise date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Proper clothing Attire - Casual wear -This excursion is a historical sail through the bay. Family-oriented sail (You will not be going into the water.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Island Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this activity to anyone visiting Puerto Rico." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews