4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Astrophotography (individual, couples & group pictures)
Use of Binoculars & Telescopes
Astrophotography Tutorial (bring your own DSLR camera & we'll teach you how to take great pictures)
Ancestral Ceremony & Farewell
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our travelers from their accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama, alternatively we can pick them up at any restaurant or pub. At the end of the Tour, we drop them off their corresponding hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Astronomy Atacama Lodge & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Astronomy Tour in San Pedro de Atacama?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Astronomy Tour in San Pedro de Atacama?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Astronomy Tour in San Pedro de Atacama?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Astronomy Tour in San Pedro de Atacama?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Astronomy Tour in San Pedro de Atacama
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan Pedro de AtacamaBus Tours - North ChilePhotography Tours - North ChileHalf-day Tours - North ChileCategory