Explore our promoted experiences
- Try some of the freshest and most exciting pintxos in San Sebastián
- Visit six pintxos bars in Parte Vieja and taste one or two samples of pintxos in each
- Enjoy pintxos paired with a glass of cider or local white or red wine in each bar
- Small-group tour limited to 10 for an intimate dining experience
Departure & Return
Mimo Cooking School, in the basement of the Hotel Maria Cristina.
Bid farewell to your guide in the final bar and, if you wish, continue to explore independently.
What To Expect
Listen as your guide informs you of the origin of pintxos, describing the variations of the beautifully prepared, bite size morsels inspired by locally sourced Basque ingredients. Navigate the tangle of streets and visit six acclaimed pintxos venues; pleasure you palate with specialties like crisp squid, juicy king prawns and tender pork fillet while sipping alcoholic drinks designed to compliment the food perfectly.
Allow your guide to recommend the most traditional and tantalizing pintxos and note the diversity of classic and contemporary preparation and presentation. Bid farewell to your guide in the final bar and, if you wish, continue to explore independently with the enticing flavors still dancing on your tongue.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour can be adapted to meet food preferences and dietary requirements (vegetarians, food allergies, etc)
- Not recommended for vegans
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mimo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn from a local about pintxos, wine, and in general about San Sebastian." See review