- Expert guide: discover the region’s wine secrets from your sommelier guide
- Don’t get crowded off the road: enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
- Stop for a delicious, locally-sourced gourmet lunch provided free of charge
- If you'd like a little help, e-bikes are available on request
Departure & Return
9:45 AM meet time (van departs SB at 9am so you can expect us there at that time) Winery won't be open, so don't arrive too early) We will get you fitted with your bike and helmet and begin our tour there!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Different distance options offered.
- Closed toed shoes recommended.
- Sunglasses recommended.
- E-bike upgrades available upon request.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Bike Santa Barbara
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands