Explore our promoted experiences
- Drive your segway through Old Town Scottsdale following your guide
- See the creativity of the area with art, restaurants, and performances
- After the tour, explore it further on your own
- Listen to your guide by an earpiece so you’ll hear all the stories and fun facts
Departure & Return
Our office is a single story brown building with the word "Segway" on it in black letters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Please note: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunglasses. All Segways have a front handlebar bag for any personal belongings.
- Helmets are required for all travelers
- Travelers must weigh at least 80 lbs (45 kg) to ride
- Minimum age is 12 years to ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Scottsdale
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.