Departure & Return
Guests will meet us at our business Intuitive Wellness Center which is in suite E located directly off the 89A highway in West Sedona. All guests will need their own vehicle as they will follow our guide to the viewing location. After the tour is over, guests may leave from the viewing location.
The tour ends at the tour viewing location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please wear closed toe shoes to the tour as you may be walking on uneven pavement, gravel or dirt
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your tour time to check in. We cannot accept late check-ins unless communication has been made with the traveler. We must stay on time for all of our guests. Late check-in's are considered a no-show & no refund, reschedule or tour credit will be provided.
- Use of one (1) pair of night vision goggles are provided to every 2 adult travelers (11 years of age and up)
- Adults over the age of 18 only will be provided use of a star pointer
- Children 10 and under will share goggles with an adult & must be assisted by an adult at all times. Children may not physically hold the goggles due to the cost of the goggles..
- Travelers will need their own vehicle as you will follow your guide to the viewing location. Please do not arrive in an Uber, Lift, Taxi or any other form of transportation other than your own vehicle.
- If this tour is sold out here, please contact us directly for same day availability at Sedona UFO Tours LLC. 833-SEE-UFOS
- Audio & Video Recording is not permitted at any time. Flash Photography is also not permitted at any time due to the sensitive nature of our equipment. Violation of this policy will result in the traveler's tour being cut short.
- We will attempt to conduct the tour every night. The safety of our guests is of our utmost concern, when it comes to making a decision on weather, acts of God, or specific area closures we will inform all guests in a timely manner. With inclement weather issues and in an effort to not disappoint our travelers we MAY at the company's discretion need to wait until check-in time to make a determination on weather, other times may require that we make a determination 30-60 minutes prior to tour time.. If you are traveling during monsoon season please note that special weather policies apply to this time of year June-September as weather can be unusual and unforeseen during this time. Weather policies can be found on our website under the policies page.
- Tour times may vary due to current sunset times. Please note that this may be as much as 1.5 hours later than your booking confirmation states. We send out updates to all travelers prior via Tripadvisor/Viator's messaging system or text.
- 2021 Policies: If a traveler's tour is cancelled for any reason within Tripadvisor/Viator's 24 hour cancellation policy period and the travelers schedule does not allow for a reschedule, we may offer an exchange to a different tour operated in the daytime and not affected by weather, or lastly a 5-year tour credit certificate will be provided to the traveler via email for the full amount paid by the traveler. We will attempt as many reschedules as we can to have the traveler experience our tour.
- NO REFUNDS ARE ISSUED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER CANCELLATIONS DURING MONSOON/WINTER SEASON. PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE POLICIES. It takes many hours and team members to prepare for a tour every night. Because weather in Sedona during monsoon season can be unusual we provide transparent weather policies on Tripadvisor, our website, all confirmation documents, and traveler tickets. We cannot make a call on weather sometimes until official check in of the tour as clouds can pass very quickly here.
- Not recommended for travelers who have difficulty standing or walking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sedona UFO Tours LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Original Sedona UFO and Stargazing Night Tour.