10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an early-morning start for this pre-dawn trek up Mt Batur and view an unforgettable sunrise from atop the active Kintamani volcano. For physically fit hikers, the ascent takes approx. 2 hours. You’re rewarded with views of spectacular scenery and served a tasty egg breakfast cooked by the steam of the volcano. Learn from your experienced local guide about one of Bali’s most sacred mountains and hike around the entire crater before making your way down. Finish with a visit to Balinese coffee plantation.
- Mt Batur sunrise trek and luwak coffee plantation tour
- Learn from a local guide about Bali's most active volcano
- Enjoy a breakfast snack of eggs boiled in volcanic steam
- Watch the sunrise over Lake Batur and hike around the Kintamani Volcano crater
- Taste herbal tea, chocolate and coffee
- Round-trip transport included from Candidasa, Ubud and South Bali hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour offers complimentary pick-up & drop-off to your hotel/villa/apartment in Bali. Please inform us of your location prior to the start of the tour. Thank you!
- Benoa Port
- Padang Bai Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please bring: Hiking shoes, jacket, long pants, insect repellent, camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise in Bali: Mount Batur Hiking and Coffee Plantation Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise in Bali: Mount Batur Hiking and Coffee Plantation Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunrise in Bali: Mount Batur Hiking and Coffee Plantation Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise in Bali: Mount Batur Hiking and Coffee Plantation Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Side Note: this company utilizes WhatsApp to call/text when coordinating drop off/pick up, so be sure to download the app before you leave your country of origin." See review
- "The view from the top at sunrise is totally worth the early morning wake up - it was one of the highlights of our trip!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeClimbingExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliClimbing - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliCoffee & Tea Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaClimbing - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaCoffee & Tea Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranHiking - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranClimbing - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranCoffee & Tea Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory