- Fit many sights and activities into a full ten-hour itinerary
- Experience some of Japan’s finest cultural and natural attractions
- Travelers visiting in fall can enjoy the spectacular autumn leaves
- This group tour is an economical way to travel
Departure & Return
Shinjuku LOVE Object (in front of Shinjuku I-land Tower) 8:30 departure 160-0023, 6-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo
In front of Tokyo Bunka Kaikan: reach Jr Ueno Station's Park Gate and cross the street to reach the meeting point. 7:30 departure How to get there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE_DxUgnQgA
In front of Sunshine City Prince Hotel 7:30 departure 3-1-5, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 170-8440
In front of Kokuyo Tokyo Shinagawa Office 7:30 departure 1-8-35 Konan, MInato-ku, Tokyo
The drop-off location for this tour is Shinjuku only (close to Shinjuku VIP Lounge).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that there won't be any guide joining the tour for customers who book the Semi-Private option. (English-speaking driver only)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Japan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms