- Full-day private guided tour of the Niagara Falls area from Toronto
- Stop at the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and visit two local wineries
- See Rainbow Falls, the Bridal Veil, Horseshoe Falls, Clifton Hill, or other attractions, as you like
- Enjoy flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore the sites in the company of just your family and friends
- Fees for tastings not included, but all taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees are included
- Round-trip transport from Toronto included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
What To Expect
On this private tour from Toronto, create as many memories as you can on this full-day tour to Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls. Travel to the quaint, beautiful Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where your guide provides in-the-know recommendations on where to shop and eat.
Visit two nearby wineries of your choice, and then drive along the Niagara Parkway, stopping as you like for photo ops.
In Niagara Falls, take in as many attractions as you can: the Gorge, Rainbow Falls, the Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls. Go on a Hornblower cruise, experience the Whirlpool Jet Boats, or stroll up Clifton Hill.
Please note: The tour is priced per vehicle from one to six people. Tastings, entrance fees, cruises, and food purchases are not included. The pricing does, however, include all taxes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wheelz Niagara
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff