1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Hear Antonio Vivaldi’s magnificent ‘Four Seasons’ performed by Venice’s acclaimed I Musici Veneziani. The 1.5-hour show will whisk you back to 18th-century Venice, with performers dressed in traditional Venetian costumes and a spectacular setting in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro.
- Enjoy a performance of Vivaldi’s ‘Four Seasons’ performed by the acclaimed I Musici Veneziani
- Experience the Baroque era with costumed performers and a festive atmosphere
- Watch a performance in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at Scuola Grande di San Teodoro
- An unforgettable experience for music lovers!
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointI Musici Veneziani, Scuola Grande Di San Teodoro Campo San Salvador, 30124 Venice Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- no restriction, the tour is recommend for all
- OPERATED BY Musica & Musica Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsVeniceClassical Concerts - VenetoClassical Concerts - TrevisoClassical Concerts - PaduaCategory
Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia) Tours & TicketsRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto) Tours & TicketsScuola Grande di San Rocco Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & TicketsPiombi Tours & TicketsMazzorbo Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs Tours & TicketsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo Tours & TicketsAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia) Tours & TicketsMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo) Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia) Tours & TicketsCa' Rezzonico Tours & TicketsSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo) Tours & TicketsCampo San Luca Tours & TicketsVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia) Tours & TicketsVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta) Tours & Tickets