- Exploring by coach lets you see more of the sights in less time
- Discover Washington DC’s top landmarks, all in a single tour
- Your guide’s narration will help bring history to life
- See highlights like the Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol, and more
Departure & Return
Guests will meet at the bus stop on Pennsylvania Avenue, NW close to the corner with 9th Street NW, near the National Archives building. The bus will arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your departure time. 800 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20004
800 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20004
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests who do not feel comfortable walking at the stops may modify their tour or remain on the bus at their discretion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff