- History and food walking tour in Old Town Alexandria
- Get to know the city's historical and culinary timeline through a guide's commentary
- Stop for food samples that represent Alexandria's overall food scene
- Tastings add up to a full meal
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The tour begins at King/Fairfax at Market Square. Meet to the right of the fountain, next to the statue. Address: The tour departs at the intersection of King/Fairfax. Meet to the right of the fountain, next to the statue. Tour ends just a few blocks from the starting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- **Please list any food allergies/restrictions. Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Old Town Alexandria Food Tour.