- Explore Washington, DC's sights and landmarks on a comprehensive 4-hour tour
- See the capital’s memorials, museums, and monuments with a small group
- See sights like the Smithsonian Castle, the White House, the Tidal Basin and more
- Convenient, centrally located departure point
Departure & Return
We meet at the STARBUCKS (11th & H S Street NW) in front of the Washington Grand Hyatt Hotel - 1000 H Street NW.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small Group Day Tours start at 9 am in front of the Starbucks at the Grand Hyatt 1000 H Street NW.
- Please provide us your cell phone number. We will text you the night before your tour with your guides name and number.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Arrive 10 minutes early to check in with your guide.
- Tour route may change due to construction or road closings.
- If you are apart of a group booking separately please let us know if you would like to be seated in the same van.
- We tour rain or shine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY See DC Today
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend this tour if you need a refresher on the city, or as orientation for your first visit." See review
- "Like advertised there was water, visual aids, and cell phone chargers available." See review
- "I would recommend this tour for everyone who wants to cover major D.C. attractions in a limited time." See review