Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking ghost tour of Colonial Williamsburg, one of the oldest and most haunted cities in the United States
- Hear historically accurate ghost stories on one of the top-rated ghost tours in the country
- Each site has been vetted by renowned psychics and investigators, bringing you the most accurate ghost experience available
- Tour departs after dark for an extra-spooky excursion
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people or fewer for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
All Ghost Tours meet on Duke of Gloucester Street, in front of the Kimball Theater, located at 424 W Duke of Gloucester St in Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchant’s Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colonial Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Perfect activity to get out of house, be entertained, learn about history through chilling ghosts stories, and in a social distance, wear a mask, precautious way." See review